Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tiny trucks and welcome parties

I still can't get over just how CUTE the pick up trucks are here. They are so tiny! For about two weeks, I was really tempted to buy one, but I really don't need one, so oh well. Here are a few pics to put it in perspective. That's my new couch that I bought and as you can see, it is a two seater. The store let us borrow the truck to drive the couch home!!! And for those of you who are wondering (Grandma J!), cars are driven on the left side of the road here. Jeff drove, but he let me drive the truck for a block or two. Left handed stick!!!!



I mentioned the office welcome party on a previous post. Here are some pictures of my co-workers. We went to a restaurant where you sit on the floor, sample lots of food, and drink many beers.


No comments: