Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Random

Last night I watched Full House dubbed over in Japanese!

All the men wear man purses here! hehehe


To answer a few questions....

The raw horse meat was indeed tasty, but it had some sauce on it. Here's a picture of it


I was able to get videos of Awa Odori because my tiny digital camera can take up to 15 minutes of video. I have a big sd card in there.

I haven't really found a problem with the language barrier yet. I've always had someone that can translate for me. I haven't really been out on my own yet. School starts next week though, so we'll see! I'm going to eat the school lunch and teach about 3 classes a day.

Thank you for all the mail so far!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehehe my friend and I call them murses (murse = m(an) + purse)