Monday, October 02, 2006

sweaty knees

Today my knees, and only my knees sweat. I can't explain it. Well I was riding my bike, but still, my heart rate was up and only my knees were sticky/close to being soaked.

I had all the Naruto Jets over for a little get together tonight. It went so well! I think we'll get together more often now. I think I've mentioned everyone on here so far, but I'll quick summarize. There is one elementary school Jet named Jeff (American). There are two junior high school Jets, Jill (Canadian) and me. There is one high school Jet named Mark (Irish) and I guess I could be in that category since I teach at the technical high school too. There is one CIR (coordinater for international relations) that works at the German house translating between Japanese, German, and English and running local German classes. His name is Patrick (German).

Last weekend I stuck around Naruto and Tokushima City. Justin came out for the prefectural speech contest since his student won the Iya-area contest. We ate a lot of Mexican food from Dave's taco stand in the city. sooooo good! I love nachos!! I did a lot of planning for a big and complicated trip next weekend and over Thanksgiving. I'll outline that once I set my plans in stone.

No comments: