Monday, May 28, 2007

Update

While Matt and Mary were visiting me, I thought of many topics I haven’t discussed on my blog yet. So I will share their visit with you through multiple posts that touch upon all these topics. I apologize for the lack of writing lately. I have about a week and a half until my next visitor (Maria!) comes, so I’ll try to write a bunch in the meantime.

My parents had the historical tour of Japan, while Matt and Mary had more of a modern tour. They went to four cities, two onsen, several arcades, two museums, two castles, one boat cruise, a Hiroshima Carps vs. Tokyo Yakuruto baseball game, one of my junior high schools, nearby beaches, many shopping arcades, all sorts of restaurants and bars, made our very own instant ramen from scratch, stayed in a Japanese style hotel, sang karaoke, and got together with a few of my Japanese and American friends. I’ve asked them to send me a little blogable write up about their impressions when they get the chance, so I’ll post that as soon as they get that to me. They left yesterday, but I believe they are currently still finding their way back to Boston.

No comments: